March 6, 2020 12:02 pm
We are looking for a Commercial Valuation Surveyor with a good level of post qualification experience, ideally as a RICS Business Valuer and Commercial Property Valuer, to join our team.
You will be based in the Birmingham area, within a two hour drive from Manchester, Leeds and Sheffield, holding either MRICS/FRICS accreditation with VRS.
You will be responsible for valuing a full range of commercial properties including large HMOs. Experience of trading concerns and health care would be beneficial.
You will have up to date knowledge of legislation and technical aspects of valuation.
You will be required to attend internal CPD events and periodically travel to other locations, including the South and South West, ensuring that corporate standards and best practice are adhered to at all times.
In addition you will:
- Be able to work autonomously as well as work well within a team.
- Be driven, committed and efficient.
- Be able to understand scientific, mathematical and other numeric data.
- Be able to effectively manage time and inspection schedules.
- Demonstrate professional demeanour and be courteous and respectful at all times.
- Be analytical and perceptive when valuing properties and considering the evidence available.
- Must be flexible and attentive to detail and have good technical field knowledge.
- Be capable of working under pressure and turning valuations and surveys around to defined deadlines
In return we offer:
- Salary: £50,000 – £55,000
- 25 days holiday, increasing to 30 days with length of service
- The option to buy or sell up to a week’s leave after two years’ service
- High street shopping discount scheme
- Funded staff events
If you think your skills and experience match our requirements, please submit your CV and a covering letter, stating why you would be right for the role and why we should invite you to attend an interview.
Commercial Surveyors Direct is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity. If you require reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process, please advise us accordingly.
No recruitment agencies please
Tags: careers, commercial surveyor, jobs, vacancy
Categorised in: Careers
This post was written by Liz Graney